Sunday, September 26, 2010

Why do this?

TO SHARE WITH THE KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been lucky enough to work in a area that truly fascinates me.  It still keeps my interest and makes me want to learn more.  Going across North America to British Columbia to learn about Pacific Salmon is not every ones perfect vacation but it is mine. Learning about Vancouver, one of the greenest cities in the world, and the way it runs fascinates me. The Mountains of British Columbia, the diverse cultures,the changing climates; I want to know about it all, and hoping all of you wilI help..................it's all for the kids the only ones that are at my level of wonderment.

This is my first blog  so be nice. I have done many educational talks in the class room on  fish or related subjects, but I am not too techno savoy.

If you want to......................figure out what this is:........hint it is in Lake Michigan and all the Great Lakes

No comments:

Post a Comment